Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oops. I need to do this more

Yeah I haven't posted in about forever. So a lot has happened since I last posted. This post will be to catch everyone up on way has happened since April of '11. Let's see so in August is when the excitement happened when I had double foot surgery to remove two bones in each foot. That's right double foot surgery with a total of 4 bones removed. This had me laid up for a long time. It was a very frustrating time when it happened but my wife was really good with handling the twinkies while I recovered. Then in October my 3rd child was born. We were all happy and still are to have G Nugget in our zoo. Also later that month we all got to watch on TV my beloved St. Louis Cardinals win their 11th World Series in 2011. Then for me in December I had the biggest thrilled when I wrestled in front of more than 573 people. This is just a quick review of what has really happened in my oh so busy life as a SAHD and wrestler. I promise to post at least once a week from now on or more.

Take care and drink your milk

No comments:

Post a Comment